top of page
Become a member today and get access to the arena 7 days a week!
Download the forms here and then email them to email@example.com OR
MEMBERSHIP COSTS & PLANS
SINGLE MEMBER :
$50.00 PER MONTH
$275.00 EVERY 6 MONTHS
FAMILY (UP TO 6 MEMBERS - $5/ month EACH MEMBER OVER 6) :
$125.00 PER MONTH
$690.00 EVERY 6 MONTHS
ARENA MEMBERSHIP RULES & REQUIREMENTS
***** ALL PERSONS ON HORSEBACK MUST HAVE A LIABILITY
WAIVER SIGNED AND FILED WITH JMTRA. ALL HORSES MUST HAVE
A CURRENT COGGINS TO BE UNLOADED ON JMTRA PROPERTY.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP WITH NO REFUNDS.******
1. Arena is solely for the purpose of riding – DO NOT use arenas for turnouts.
Free running and/or free lunging are NOT allowed in the arena.
2 .Lessons being conducted have priority and right of way in the arena. Riders
not in the lesson may be asked to “pull over” and wait in a safe area while
students are working. If there is ever a question of control and safety, the trainer
has the right to ask riders to use only a designated portion of the arena or to
leave the arena until the lesson is finished.
3. When riding during a lesson, ride at the level of the lesson (ie. no galloping or
jumping during a walk/trot beginner lesson) unless you have specific permission
from the trainer giving the lesson to do otherwise.
4. Always ride in control and be courteous of other riders around you. Remember
to look out for less experienced riders.
5. Ask before taking down or moving barrels, obstacles and jumps. Put them back
as you found them when you are done.
6. Clean up after your horse when you have finished riding—put away all gear and
remove all manure from the arena and or areas around the arena.
7. Arena members do not have access to any other facilities on the property. The
barn, concession stand, announcers stand, and house are not to be used or
tampered with. Please remember this is a private residence, so be respectful in
late or early hours.
8. The porta potties near the arena are accessible for use during your haul in
time. There are two water faucets at the arena, and one at the hitchin post at the
bottom of the arena available for your use.
9. To maintain membership, your membership fees are due every 30 days, unless
otherwise stated. Your due date for each month will match your first date of
payment. Half year memberships are good for 6 months from the date of
membership. Yearly memberships are good for 12 months from the date of
membership. Failure to renew your membership will revoke all riding privileges.
12. Membership fees will be billed according to your terms to the email address
on file, until membership is canceled or terminated. Fees can be paid via debit or
credit card through the invoice.. We do not accept cash or checks at this time.
11. Arena hours are from 7 am to 9 pm everyday of the week. Please close the
front entrance gate if leaving after 6:30 pm.
12 .Please refer to the JMTRA rule book found online on our website or on our
Facebook page for more info.
Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page